Great People Work Here
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a newly created Market Strategy & Planning team that sits in the heart of the UK&I business unit. This new Black Tea MS&P Manager role provides a fantastic opportunity to be the driving force behind the Black Tea Commercial Strategy that will enable the business unit to achieve its ambitious goals.
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
We have an exciting and ambitious journey ahead of us, and we are looking for people who want to step up and own their part to play. We are a team of go-getters, passionate about health and wellness, who are innately curious about our consumers and believe there are different and better ways of doing things.
In return, we offer a unique package of employee benefits that help you to be at your best, at work and at home - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the freedom to act and the tools to aim high.
About the role
• You will be responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of the financial Black Tea growth strategy that delivers the commercial objectives of the brand, blending together customer priorities and Twinings P&L.
• As the financial Black Tea manager you will own the tracking and communication of internal P&L performance to the wider business whilst working closely with the sales team to support in developing the most effective customer brand strategy
• You will lead development, communication and implementation of pricing & promotional strategies for our Black Tea portfolio whilst ensuring that promotions are evaluated and tracked over time so performance metrics remain current
• You will be the leading knowledge of our competitors, maintaining intelligence on own & competitor promotional execution to inform future promotional activity.
• You will play a pivotal role in the Commercial Planning Process, building annual financial plans for our Black Tea portfolio, building business cases for pricing, promotions, distribution changes and pack price architecture changes using internal and external data.
• You will be from a commercial finance/commercial/category/shopper marketing background who are looking for a strategic/planning role
• You will possess a great ability to use shopper insight to shape strategy
• You can build and manage collaborative relationships across the business including commercial & brand managers.
• You will have the ability to analyse data & propose commercial solutions.
• You have strong networking skills and are comfortable interacting with senior stake holders.
• Strong presentational skills, communicating clear and concise findings, recommendations and conclusions.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• High level of self-motivation and determination.
• You will enjoy the challenge of commanding large and complex datasets, a proven capability of extracting relevant and accurate data from various sources and be able to model and present this in easy to follow and maintain formats.
• Advanced Excel skills.
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply below.