Blueplanner Systems Specialist – Fixed term contract, Full-time Andover
Great People Work Here
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
We have an exciting and ambitious journey ahead of us, and we are looking for people who want to step up and own their part to play. We are a team of go-getters, passionate about health and wellness, who are innately curious about our consumers and love to change up the way we do things to get to a better outcome.
In 2020 we invested heavily in our ways of working, opening a revamped vibrant and social working environment driven by MS Teams technology that also enables us to work brilliantly virtually too. This enables us to do our best work wherever, whenever!
In return, we offer a unique package of employee benefits including that help you to be at your best, at work and at home - to show just how much we value you. This role will give you the freedom to act and the tools to aim high.
About the role
• This is a key business role, responsible for managing BluePlanner, the primary business system for UK&I.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing management of the Blueplanner system, managing changes (in conjunction with Upclear and IS), maintaining data and identifying & resolving issues.
• Support the system to facilitate the Business Rhythm process, (demand forecast, trade spend management and optimisation of trade promotions).
• Be able to assess problems and implement solutions and when required and be comfortable with manipulating data.
• This is the role for you if you want to really understand our end to end business process from sales, through to promotions and volume planning.
• You will be comfortable managing your own workload and know when to escalate issues on a timely basis.
• You will have a proven ability to assess problems, research and implement solutions.
• Have a strong grasp of data and the ability to manipulate it in Excel, good IT knowledge (SaaS experience a plus) and good planning and admin skills
- You must keep a resolute focus on delivering the agreed objectives whilst living and breathing our values and behaviours.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.