This is a fantastic opportunity to add real value to the out of home team managing some of Twinings strategic customers such as Costa and Dufry with line management responsibility for the Customer Development Exec (Travel). This role will be a 9 to 12 month fixed term contract.
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the tea category and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
The Customer Development Manager brings crucial expertise to the out of home channel. You will deliver high quality account plans that inspire customers to the category and deliver growth of the Twinings range. You will work with shopper marketing to create a compelling narrative to sell in NPD and gain incremental feature in outlet.
The successful candidate will
· Have a passion for tea
· Already have experience working as an Customer Development manager, ideally in an out of home environment looking after strategic customers
· Be of a growth mindset and enable the growth of yourself and others through coaching and feedback
· Enjoy the opportunity to act as if it is your own business, and are personally accountable for how your objectives join up with others and the UK plan
· Be able to develop creative & compelling channel and account plans and activate with excellence, really understanding your customer needs
· Have experience of being a line manager or have a desire to develop
· Have a high level of commercial acumen and experience of P&L responsibility
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea we’d love to hear from you
To apply, please inform your Line Manager and forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8th February