Great People Work Here
Temporary (6 months, likely to extend to 12 months) – Full time (however, part time will be considered)
Andover, with international travel
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
An exciting new role has become available within our International Markets team to lead our digital infrastructure set up, focusing on planning and activation, predominantly in the Nordic and Middle East regions and Spain.
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
About the role
- You will support the Brand team by providing the relevant insight around global and local connections and creative landscape and trends, working alongside the Brand Manager to ensure full understanding of the target audiences in the markets, their media and channel usage.
- You will be responsible for a digital strategy development and a development and execution of an annual digital plan, ensuring that this plan fits within a broader connections channels’ eco-system for key brand initiatives to hit the brand targets in the markets.
- You will manage the creative process to develop always on content, hero, hub & hygiene, ensuring approvals of key digital assets & tone of voice by the Brand team.
- You will develop and fully maintain any digital marketing infrastructure, ensuring all applications are fully compliant with data protection regulations and network security requirements, and fit into a broader agency and channels eco-system.
- You will investigate and sources appropriate digital agencies and suppliers in support of marketing plan development and execution.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years connections experience, predominantly in digital, with a broader understanding of other types of media and consumer marketing.
- You will be highly experienced in analytics of digital effectiveness.
- You will have a deep understanding of how agencies work and how to get the most out of the client/agency relationship.
- You will be a hands-on individual, with a positive “can do” attitude, a high sense of ownership and a passion to deliver results that drive energy and high performance.
- International experience is desirable.
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply below.