Great People Work Here
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
Twinings Ovo International Procurement team Direct Materials (Packaging & Ovo Raw Materials), Supporting Third Party and wider International Procurement Function analytical needs. The Direct Materials Procurement Analyst is responsible for the financial analysis and reporting across the Twinings Ovo Direct Materials and supporting Third Party Spend. This role involves a large degree of financial analysis and turning data into a compelling story, across multiple Supply Centre/Tea Supply sites and functional teams.
In addition to the following:
- Owning process and excel reports for creating Regular Financial Reporting of PPV’s from Packaging and support on Third Party reporting as necessary
- Owning process and excel reports for Creation and management of budgetary spreadsheet as per Budgetary Timetable
- Optimal cost modelling, to propose optimal cost models options and pricing structures
- Supporting cost modelling, through financial analysis and modelling, the decision-making process for Third Party commercial models
- Supporting Finance to input into the “Make or Buy” financial assessment Root cause analysis for any unexpected variances
- Supporting Price risk management - helping to anticipate any PM/RM/conversion cost movements in third party manufacture by analysing and reporting back on market price trends
- Purchase to Pay Optimisation – leading the team’s inputs into optimising current and future purchase to pay approach across the business
- Inputting data into Databridges as required by the Packaging team
- Leading the analysis of invoices not matching system and investigating root cause reasons- and report on the status and improvements needed to Procurement Team
- Creating procurement Specifications Status Reporting
- Mapping out portfolio of spend per market per specification
- Financial Analysis of different scenarios for Complexity Management, Value Engineering & Cost Reduction– making recommendations taking into account full business view
- Managing lifecycle management of contracts, reporting on a monthly basis
- Completing Supplier Performance Management Review for Suppliers
- Monthly maintenance and update of the Procurement Dashboard (Packaging, Ovaltine Raw Materials and Third Party (as required
- Supporting Review and CPI on Procurement Dashboard Evolution
- Providing analytical Support to the wider Procurement Team to support Spend/Data Analysis.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Supply Operations
- Have Business Partner Experience in a global organisation
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to make great relationships at all levels
- Thrive on learning and developing your skills; taking responsibility for your own development as well as others
- Able to demonstrate a high level of numeracy and analytical capability
- Have strong Microsoft and computer skills
- Ideally have experience in SAP
- Ambitious with the confidence to drive big changes
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.