Great People Work Here
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
An exciting role has become available to provide comprehensive and proactive organisational and administrative support to the International HR Director (IHRD), whilst operating independently, proactively and flexibly. The post holder will need to demonstrate proven experience at successfully supporting Senior Executives within a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
In this role you will:
- Proactively manage the complex diary and commitments of the IHRD including scheduling UK and international meetings, managing emails and correspondence, using your initiative and knowledge of the business to ensure the appropriate action is taken.
- Assist in the collation of large amounts of talent and other data from across the business, which will require highly proficient numeracy and MS Excel skills.
- Support the IHRD in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment, whilst coordinating complex travel including the production of itineraries, accommodation, transport and visa documentation.
- Support the IHRD with preparing documents and presentations where required and proofread such presentations to a high standard, suggesting any necessary amendments as appropriate.
- A flexible and versatile approach to work, and a willingness to make things happen using your own initiative
- Proven track record of working as an EA for a director or senior level manager or relevant PA work experience, which included organising international travel and conferences/events.
- IT/email/internet literate, highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (including using complex formulae and graphical representation of data).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to use own judgement and work independently.
- Experience of analysing and presenting a large amount of data in report format and preparing presentations for business unit review meetings.
- Experience of working in an international company is desirable.
This is a part time role working either 21 or 28 hours a week depending on the candidate. We are open to discussing flexible working options for example term time working and annualised hours etc.
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply below.