Great People Work Here
We are looking for an HR Shared Service Coordinator to join our busy HR Shared Service team, providing both transactional support and employee relations advisory service for all UK HR related matters, as well as to specified international markets. As part of this team, you will be required to balance operating both independently and collaboratively, flexibly and proactively with the aim of consistently providing an excellent service to our customers.
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
Scope of the role
- Management of end to end recruitment, assessment and selection activity for a variety of different roles across the business, including working closely with line managers to support onboarding.
- Work collaboratively within the HRSS team to maintain accurate and up to date information and records of process to ensure tasks can be easily picked up by other members of the team
- Play a part in delivering excellence in HR administration, reporting, automation, support service and employee documentation for the full employee lifecycle, in line with data protection legislation
- Deliver accurate and timely advice and support on HR queries and TwO Company Responsibilities, ensuring all information is legally up to date and in line with agreed processes.
- Take the lead with line management on formal processes associated with absence and capability in role, including investigation and formal meetings, Occupational Health and HR life events, ensuring that non-routine cases are escalated as necessary.
- Manage the timely co-ordination and interface with Payroll on all employee transactions
- You will have proven HR experience in an environment dealing with the end to end employee lifecycle
- You will be resilient and determined, with the ability to work on your own initiative managing a heavy workload, as well as flexible and proactive supporting the overall success of the HRSS team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport, summarise and communicate with clarity
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Programs.
- Good organisation skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines, using resources effectively and escalating when required.
- Play an active role in seeking value add opportunities, asking pertinent questions and thinking about the bigger picture in order to deliver excellence