Great People Work Here
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a HR Shared Service Team Leader within the HR Shared Service team. You will be responsible for the Shared Service operation, providing both transactional support and employee relations advisory service for all UK HR related matters as well as to specified international markets and functions. You will lead the HR Shared Service team to deliver an efficient and professional service aimed at consistently providing value add support.
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
The role will include:
- Managing the Shared Service against a set of key measures and reports to track and assessperformance against targets and milestones
- Leading Employee Relations activity within the HR Shared Service Team, defining methods of allocating resource and deployment of expertise/resource on initiatives identified
- Leading the review of all Shared Services HR related processes and procedures to improve consistency, efficiency and professionalism in all operational employee lifecycle activities
- Managing the Shared Services Team to raise the collective performance, through a combination of direct coaching as well as personal development plans along with the design and introduction of learning interventions to accelerate the development of both the overall team and individual performance.
- The management and control of all costs within allocated budget, including suppliers partnerships
- You will be an experienced HR generalist, with superior knowledge of HR processes
- You will have significant ER and case management experience
- You will have successfully managed a HR Shared Service Centre or similar environment
- You will be educated to degree level or equivalent, with a professional CIPD qualification
- You will be a successful leader and skilled in the forming and development of teams, having completed a coaching qualification (GROW or similar)
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply below.