Great People Work Here.
FTC Contract - 9 Months
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
As a HR Shared Services team, our approach to HR is refreshing and forward-looking, we play an active role in the client facing delivery of HR operational support and an influential and tactical advisory service to the UK based and International business functions, ensuring the business attracts, retains and manages its employees to achieve exceptional results.
Reporting to the HR Shared Services Team Leader, the HR Coordinator will work as part of the Shared Service team, supporting all employee populations associated with UK based business units and functions, including UK and International activity. In addition to:
To succeed in this role, you will be:
- Delivering administration excellence for the full employee lifecycle; this includes recruitment, team changes during employment, life leave requests including flexible working and maternity/paternity and leavers.
- Providing advice and support in a timely manner on all standard HR queries
- Administration of the recruitment, selection, offer and onboarding process
- Administering psychometric testing for the recruitment and selection process
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects as directed by HR Shared Services Team Leader or HR Directors in support of key people processes across the HR calendar (e.g., PDR, MFoP, Salary/Incentive review, team specific development days).
- Administering leavers and where instructed conduct exit interviews
What we offer you:
- Experienced in HR Administration, with experience of the end to end employment lifecycle
- Experienced in transactional HR process, with experience in recruitment and interviewing
- A confident communicator with the ability to build engaging relationships at all levels
- A team player who thrives on sharing information and best practice
- Highly organised, focused and have the drive to get things done.
- Determined and resilient, with the ability to find solutions to challenging situations
- Flexible and adaptable and approach tasks with energy and enthusiasm
- Confident in the use of all Microsoft packages
- Competitive salary with yearly bonus
- Flexible working options
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and the option to buy and sell holidays
- Pension scheme
- Perkbox – employee discount scheme with discounts on high street stores, cinema, holidays, restaurants and many more
- Cycle to work scheme
- SimplyHealth cash plan
- Staff discounts
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.