Great People Work Here.
FTC Contract - until June 2022
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
As a HR Shared Services team, our approach to HR is refreshing and forward-looking, we play an active role in the client facing delivery of HR operational support and an influential and tactical advisory service to the UK based and International business functions, ensuring the business attracts, retains and manages its employees to achieve exceptional results.
Reporting to the International HR Director, the HR Shared Service Team Leader will coach and lead a team of 6 direct reports, deliver the full HR employee lifecycle as well as escalation for employee relations against agreed service levels ensuring best practice and regulatory compliance, consistent with the business Values. In addition to:
To succeed in this role, you will be:
- Establishing effective and collaborative working relationships with the HR team, HR Generalist Managers and Business Line Managers
- Overseeing and supporting the HRSS Team to deliver on HRIS Projects.
- Lead continuous service and process improvement, efficiency and innovation with a focus on supporting ongoing HRIS system enhancements
- Delivering a business-oriented HR Shared Service within an identified framework aligned with key initiatives
- Manage the Shared Service against a set of key measures to track, assess, and improve service performance
- Lead advising on Employee Relations activity by supporting and coaching the HRSS Team to manage end to end case management across the business
- Manage the Shared Services Team to raise collective performance via direct coaching and personal development plans
- Lead contact for Audit to ensure adherence to Data Protection legislation, content control and risk management
- Manage and control of all costs and suppliers’ partnerships within allocated budget
What we offer you:
- An experienced HR Generalist with strong interpersonal and coaching skills
- Experienced in successfully managing a HR shared services team
- Experienced in leading, coaching and developing a team for success
- CIPD Qualified
- Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of all aspects of HR Policy and process
- A strong communicator with the ability to build engaging relationships at all levels
- Excellent at written communication, with the ability to tailor communications suit the audience
- Experienced in building and tracking budget and spend
- Technically minded with a good understanding of HR systems and project implementation
- Competitive salary with yearly bonus
- Flexible working options
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and the option to buy and sell holidays
- Pension scheme
- Perkbox – employee discount scheme with discounts on high street stores, cinema, holidays, restaurants and many more
- Cycle to work scheme
- SimplyHealth cash plan
- Staff discounts
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.