Great People Work Here
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits, scope for growth and tools to aim high.
This is a career enhancing “stepping stone” opportunity which will give you breadth and diversity of experience, as well a high level of responsibility and visibility.
From driving international data security change programs to briefing the CEO and leadership team on security projects, your role will be varied and high profile. The IT Security Manager’s purpose is to ensure high quality, up to date security thinking and practice is always part of our work.
The role responsibilities include;
To apply you must have:
- Responsibility for all Twinings IT Infrastructure, Change and Security policies across the UK and Internationally
- Owning the lifecycle of IT Security initiatives from inception and design through to completion and transition
- Looking for opportunities to inform, engage or train others to make the best use of problem and change management. Lead problem management/change reviews to drive improvement.
- Managing security incidents and breaches to ensure any impact is contained and relevant information obtained to facilitate analysis and improvement plans.
- Delivering ABF initiatives as needed and demonstrate and track progress to stakeholders.
- Managing projects to time, cost, and quality. Make use of the Twinings project management methodology to ensure change and delivery is controlled as necessary.
- Maintaining a quality security service to Twining customers. In exploring solutions, help them to ensure that the relevant security challenges and the significant of data are considered as part of exploring and planning solutions, including those provided by third parties.
- Raising the profile of security within the organisation by being proactively involved with stakeholders and customers. Provide consultation and/or education as needed and drive the adoption of security as a value add / best practice.
- Recent success in personally driving IT and Data security change projects or programmes to a desired outcome
- Broad professional experience in managing operational IT, Infrastructure and service
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
CISM or similar qualifications beneficial but not essential
Prince2 or similar qualifications beneficial but not essential
In return, we offer competitive salary and benefits including a bonus, car allowance, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, discounted private medical insurance, subsidised restaurant and shop, a range of voluntary benefits, well-being and social initiatives for employees.
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, then we’d love to hear from you. Please apply below.