Great People Work Here
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
Reporting to the Global Category Leader, you will support the development and implementation of the Packaging Material Category strategy for Twinings Andover at a local level.
Working closely with key stakeholders to support the development and implementation of effective and innovative packaging strategies that add value to the business will be one of your main responsibility. International travel is included within this role.
Key focus areas include driving cost savings, improving quality, managing the tender process, as well as mitigating supplier risk for the Packaging category. The ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships across functions, internal team members, and site and extended stakeholders will be extremely important for your success.
Key aspects of this role include but are not limited to:
• Working with cross functional teams to develop and execute plans across the local Twinings sites aligned to business requirements
• Managing the tender process and overall contract management including preparation, pricing and negotiations via effective supplier relationship management strategies
• Developing and managing Category Supplier reviews and positioning ensuring continuous supply of quality goods and services
• Developing and implementing effective cost management programs to deliver year-on-year cost improvement
• Managing and maintaining the local spend and incumbent supplier data, price modelling, forecasting and budgeting
• Actively working with the Innovations team to support technical packaging requests
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ Procurement experience; will have a solid understanding of price modelling; and a proven track record of success in Packaging Procurement or FMCG Raw Materials along with good technical knowledge. Experience of working with cross functional teams, strong communication skills, and the ability to be a proactive team player is a must. An understanding of the commodity markets is an advantage.
In return, we offer a unique package of employee benefits that help you to be at your best, at work and at home - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the freedom to act and the tools to aim high.
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply below.