Great People Work Here.
2 Years Fixed Term Contract.
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
The Logistics and Systems Manager role coordinates the systems and logistics responsibilities for the Commodities and Technical Services department. This role has a high degree of interface with manufacturing across all sites, IS for systems maintenance and development, logistics for the movement and stock holding of teas, herbs and flavours/speciality ingredients. The role also has a caretaker function for the ISO9001 and FSSC 22001 Quality systems in Commodities. Interfaces and facilitates numerous accreditation audits.
The role deals with the purchase to pay functions and detail of the provisioning of tea, herbs and flavours/speciality ingredients to production sites around the world. Imports from international suppliers, stock transfers, order creation and administration. Provide support to Supply Chain projects globally.
In addition to the following:
To be successful in the role you will:
- Ensuring accurate data entry to SAP in time for the key points of our buying week, and to take responsibility for the overall accuracy of the stock data held on SAP Purchasing records, contracts, shipping, blends, raw material movements, Financial information, Contracts entry.
- Liaising with Andover, Poland, and India factories on aspects of the services provided, support NPD team with trial ingredient PO’s into these factories.
- Responsibility for Organic, Fairtrade and RFA Utz audits reconciliations, and ensure that the Fairtrade premium payments are made on time.
- Administration of key databases – Hamilton Grant, LIMS, K2 interface, departmental technical expert for SAP
- Providing support to Supply Chain projects on Commodity related issues such as Logistics, IS, warehousing, blending and material movements etc.
- Managing the TPL stock management system (EXCEL based) to maintain the accuracy of the information being recorded, accurate stock records, reconciliation of the blends and maintain BCP for this entity.
- Managing intercompany and intersite sales relative to Commodities sourced items.
- Assisting with analysis and presentation of departmental KPI’s.
- Maintenance of Commodities office procedures.
- Managing the logistics and systems team by delivering objectives, developing training plans and appraising individual performance.
- Ensuring all working practices comply with Health and Safety legislation.
- Ensuring the correct documentation to support the company’s quality accreditations ISO9001 and FSSC 22001
- Devising training documentation
- Line Manager Responsibility for 1 member of staff
- Have experience of working with a FMCG business, with an understanding of import and export of food products
- Have extensive practical experience of using SAP
- Be experienced in purchasing and provisioning
- Have excellent administration skills; with the ability to manage a number of different tasks at one time
- Highly organised, focused and have the drive to get things done.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to have great relationships at all levels
- Be competent with all Microsoft Packages
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.