Great People Work Here.
Competitive with an opportunity to earn more based on skill level plus bonus
41 hour contracts or 32.8 hour contracts per week
Great working environment:
Free tea, coffee and fruit
Subsidised restaurant and staff shop
Free on-site parking
Dedicated rest area with computer access
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
We're looking for people who don't just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
An exciting opportunity has become available for Technicians to join our dynamic manufacturing team. Within the role, you will contribute to the successful growth of the business through the efficient running of the tea manufacturing process, meeting agreed production plans, safety procedures and quality controls.
Here's what our Technician role is about:
What you will need to be a Technician:
- Operate our world-class machinery safely and continuously looking for ways to make us a safer and better environment.
- Work as part of a team to drive our operational performance and deliver quality products that our brand demands.
- Apply the knowledge you have gained during your training to resolve issues in the right way and involve the right people where needed.
- Accurately complete daily reports such as daily stoppage reports, end of run and quality checks whilst regularly analysing information to understand how efficiently you are working.
- Whilst broadening your own knowledge and skills base, support your co-workers with their training and development to create a stronger team.
- Be a positive and active member of the team to drive for autonomous working, be flexible to the needs of the business and have a passion for delivering on our targets.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures, including health and safety and ensuring quality standards are exceeded.
What we offer to you:
- Be able to work a 3 shift rotating pattern (days, afternoons, nights)
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, effectively being able to manage your own time.
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on giving clarity to others.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Have a positive, can-do mindset
- Be reliable and self-motivated, with good organisation skills.
How we work:
- Competitive with an opportunity to earn more based on skill level plus bonus
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays and the option to buy and sell holidays
- Contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Perkbox – employee discount website for high street stores, cinemas, holidays and restaurants
- Optional healthcare cash plan
- free health checks and discounted massages on site
- plus much more….
- Our shift pattern runs on a three week rotating basis (days, afternoons and nights).
- Our hours of work are 41 hours per week. However, we also do have part time contracts at 32.8 hours per week.
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.