Great people work here
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
We have an exciting and ambitious journey ahead of us, and we are looking for people who want to step up and own their part to play. We are a team of go-getters, passionate about health and wellness, who are innately curious about our consumers and believe there are different and better ways of doing things.
In 2020 we invested heavily in our ways of working, opening a revamped vibrant and social working environment driven by MS Teams technology that also enables us to work brilliantly virtually too. This enables us to do our best work wherever, whenever!
In return, we offer a unique package of employee benefits that help you to be at your best, at work and at home - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the freedom to act and the tools to aim high.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Market Strategy & Planning team that sits in the heart of the UK&I business unit. The MS&P Manager role provides a fantastic opportunity to be the driving force behind the Commercial Strategy that will enable the business unit to achieve its ambitious goals.
About the role
You will be responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of the financial growth strategy that delivers the commercial objectives of the brand, blending together customer priorities and Twinings P&L.
- As the financial brand manager, you will own the tracking and communication of internal P&L performance to the wider business whilst working closely with the sales team to support in developing the most effective customer brand strategy
- You will lead development, communication and implementation of pricing & promotional strategies for our portfolios whilst ensuring that promotions are evaluated and tracked over time, so performance metrics remain current
- You will be the leading knowledge of our competitors, maintaining intelligence on own & competitor promotional execution to inform future promotional activity.
- You will play a pivotal role in the Commercial Planning Process, building annual financial plans for our tea portfolios, building business cases for pricing, promotions, distribution changes and pack price architecture changes using internal and external data.
To be successful in the role you will be:
- From a commercial finance/commercial/category/shopper marketing background who are looking for a strategic/planning role
- Possess a great ability to use shopper insight to shape strategy
- Able to build and manage collaborative relationships across the business including commercial & brand managers.
- Able to analyse data & propose commercial solutions.
- Someone with strong networking skills and are comfortable interacting with senior stake holders.
- Have strong presentational skills, communicating clear and concise findings, recommendations and conclusions.
- Able to work on your own initiative.
- Have a high level of self-motivation and determination.
- Enjoy the challenge of commanding large and complex datasets, a proven capability of extracting relevant and accurate data from various sources and be able to model and present this in easy to follow and maintain formats.
- Have advanced Excel skills.
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Resource partner:Claudia Webb