Great People Work Here
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a newly created Market Strategy & Planning team that sits in the heart of the UK&I business unit. This new MS&P Executive role provides a fantastic opportunity to move into a strategic space and engage in the Commercial Strategy of our Portfolio Brands (including Ovaltine & Options).
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
We have an exciting and ambitious journey ahead of us, and we are looking for people who want to step up and own their part to play. We are a team of go-getters, passionate about health and wellness, who are innately curious about our consumers and believe there are different and better ways of doing things.
In return, we offer a unique package of employee benefits that help you to be at your best, at work and at home - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the freedom to act and the tools to aim high.
About the role
• You will be able to use shopper insight data to help Strategy Managers in shaping pricing and promotion strategies
• You will assist Brand Managers with brand strategy and financial plans
• You will be responsible for tracking and communicating the Portfolio Brands internal P&L performance to the wider business.
• You will lead development, communication and implementation of pricing & promotional plans for our Portfolio Brands (mainly Ovaltine & Options)
• You will be the be the “Sales Expert” on Trade Promotional Management Software, use and regularly review the effectiveness of the use of this tool and be the point of contact to support the commercial to becoming highly effective
• Responsible for MS&P database management, including progression of tools and processes
• You will be from a consumer insight/shopper marketing background with an ambition to shape brand and pricing strategy in the future
• You will enjoy the challenge of commanding large and complex datasets. You will have a proven capability of extracting relevant and accurate data from various sources, being able to model and present this in easy to follow and maintain formats
• Advanced Excel skills including data modelling, report writing, plotting multiple axis graphs, pivot tables, data connections and a practical knowledge of a wide range of functions and nested statements
• Strong presentational skills, communicating clear and concise findings, recommendations and conclusions.
• Ability to work on your own initiative
• High level of self-motivation and determination
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply below.