Great People Work Here
3 Years Fixed-Term Contract
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
Based in Tea Supply Chain, and working closely across multiple functions within TwO, the Master Data and Governance Manager will lead the Central Data team (CDT) whom have responsibility for SAP Master Data and maintaining and developing applications in the DMS platform.
The Master Data and Governance Manager will play a key role in improving the stability and robustness of DMS, thus providing TwO with an Enterprise level system capable of sustaining key processes in-line with business requirements for the future.
The CDT are responsible for the maintenance of core SAP master data, and automated upload of local data supporting New Product Development. The SAP landscape for which the CDT have responsibility currently covers 2 manufacturing sites based in Andover UK and Swarzedz Poland, plus commercial business units operating at the HQ site in Andover: UK&I and International Markets.
In addition to the following:
- Working closely with Information Services to create and maintain a framework for the lifecycle of an application, i.e. scope, design, build, test, delivery and review
- Creating and maintain a skills matrix that defines an appropriate level of required knowledge/skill for users of the DMS platform (for app development/support), e.g. end user, superuser, BU champion, design authority, developer.
- Designing and implementing a methodology for scoping a new idea and approaching/engaging with the business for the development of new applications
- Defining a standard for the creation of supporting documentation for an application (training, technical guide)
- Implementing a change control process for changes to an application
- Undertaking training and mentoring to fully understand the functionality and capability of K2-Cloud (Business Process Automation platform)
- Understanding the functionality and capability of data transformation and SAP connectivity tools (Alteryx and Theobald)
- Carrying out and document changes to existing applications in-line with new business requests or regulatory requirements
- Managing and monitoring K2 licences and server usage – creation of groups and reduction of users with approval roles
- Acting as the primary contact for the business to support and rectify any technical issues with applications
- Holding 1-2-1s with the business to health check existing processes and discuss enhancements and new ideas
- Maintaining the DMS Application Catalogue
To be successful in the role you will:
- Ensuring training documentation for all applications is complete and up-to-date, and enhacing this documentation to include technical notes about the application to facilitate technical support
- Creating and maintaining a new Technical Process Catalogue (detailing key technical processes such as SQL schema migration, K2 deployment, creation of REST/Swagger web service definitions)
- Overall responsibility for ensuring SAP master data is maintained according to TwO processes
- Line manager responsibility for the Data Steward – providing day to day support, leadership and development as required
- Use of RPA (Winshuttle) for the automation of master data upload to SAP
- Use of basic SAP master data transaction codes
- Be an experienced business partner, with the ability to have engaging relationships with key stakeholders; understanding their needs and developing solutions
- Have experience of managing a technical team of developers and or analysts
- Have experience with database design, preferably MS SQL Server (schema, tables, queries, stored procedures)
- Be experienced in application design and development methodology
- Be experienced with mapping business processes / workflow design
- Be experienced in all Microsoft Platforms
- Have excellent communication skills, and be able to develop great relationships at all levels
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.