Great People Work Here.
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
An exciting opportunity has become available in our Engineering team. The primary purpose of this role is to support all manufacturing operations at the Andover site by carrying out plant maintenance activities in order to achieve targeted levels of productivity whilst ensuring safety and quality are given the highest priority. You will operate on a 3 shift rotating pattern within a flexible hours agreement and occasional additional working days may be requested from the role.
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
About the role
- You will be responsible for all proactive and reactive maintenance work with the aim of improving overall plant efficiency to targeted levels
- You will be responsible for the improvement of company production lines through targeted initiatives and upgrades
- You will complete preventative, corrective, scheduled and planned activities, as well as recording and reporting all relevant data and information
- You will seek to investigate innovative methods of improving the performance of the Andover Twinings technology, site and energy savings through breakthrough thinking and application of innovative preventative maintenance techniques
- You will work cross-functionally with teams in the organisation to identify and systematically solve problems, share knowledge to build on the Twinings values and the Engineering/Manufacturing strategic plan
- You will adhere with all Company Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- You will be proactively reporting any observed Safety or Quality issues through the Twinings reporting system
- You will deliver performance and improvement against agreed maintenance and operations KPI’s
- You will have proven knowledge and experience gained from working in a manufacturing environment in an engineering function
- You will have completed a recognised training programme e.g. a BTEC HNC, HND, C&G 2391 or equivalent
- You will have completed a NVQ level 3 or higher in an electrical or mechanical engineering discipline
- You will have at least 2 years of engineering experience beyond the completion of a recognised apprenticeship
- You will desirably be capable of using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You will have formal training such as IOSH Managing Safety
- You will have a methodical approach to problem solving, a positive mindset and collaboration skills
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Resource partner:R Twinings