If you’re looking for a career that keeps you motivated, has bags of potential and puts you in a position to make a positive difference to a hugely successful business, Twinings delivers.
The product and history of the brand are inspiring, as are the people you will work with.
In the Information Systems team, we are passionate about what we do, and how we deliver proactive and value add IS support to the business.
To support in the delivery of this agenda we are looking for a highly motivated PA to work for the IS Director and to act as an ambassador for the department.
Reporting to the IS Director and working as part of a highly skilled and dedicated team; this role has extraordinary scope and potential.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively manage the complex diary and commitments of the IS Director, prioritising and scheduling UK and International meetings, preparing and researching pre-reading material
- Proactively manage e-mails and correspondence to the Director’s office, using knowledge of the business to ensure the appropriate action is taken and all matters are brought to a conclusion
- Coordinate complex travel including the production of itineraries, accommodation, transport and visa documentation for the whole IS team as required
- Organise the Annual IS International Conference and team meetings as required
- Ensure the Director has the required information and documentation prior to all meetings. Flag any concerns in a timely constructive manner. Assemble meeting packs and produce presentations as required
- Build and maintain effective relationships within the business and share information in a timely and professional manner
- Provide support to the Directors senior team as required.
- Raise purchase orders and provide cost centre reporting
You will need to demonstrate proven experience at successfully supporting Senior Executives ideally within a fast-paced environment. With strong PA skills, you will need to be able to work with ambiguity, influence and work in partnership with senior management.
You will need effective communication skills, with the ability to maintain and develop cooperative relationships within a multiple stakeholder environment. An analytical and systematic approach to everyday tasks is essential.
An understanding of organisational and cultural sensitivity will be vital and, as a member of the IS department, you will need to demonstrate effective planning and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and deliver to strict deadlines. Highly proficient IT skills including MS Office are essential.