Full Strength Brilliance Wanted!
If you’re looking for a career that keeps you motivated, has bags of potential and puts you in a position to make a positive difference to a hugely successful business, Twinings delivers.
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to work either full time, 4 days a week or flexible hours, to cover a 6 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Payroll and Pensions Manager, you will produce the monthly payroll, maintain and administer the payroll systems, provide accurate pension information, maintain the Credit Card system for all users and support with various adhoc projects.
- Managing the full monthly payroll cycle, including processing starters and leavers, calculating SMP, processing flexi hours and bonus calculations for manufacturing, managing Auto enrolment files and the administration of RTI including P9 and student loans
- Assisting with Yearend and period end reporting, Annual salary review data and calculating and processing monthly holiday pay
- Maintaining the payroll systems, including administering upgrades and testing, inducting new starters, creating new shift patterns and users in the Time and Attendance system
- Pension administration, monitoring absence/total hours work, completing leavers forms and creating new suppliers
- Adhoc projects – GDPR compliance, Auto enrolment process/reporting improvements, implementation of reporting services, holiday pay process and policy improvements
The successful candidate will be a qualified Payroll Officer with at least two years’ experience in Payroll.
You will need direct experience of Pensions, Auto Enrolment, and GDPR. You will need to demonstrate strong communication and organisation skills, working within an international and multi-faceted organisation. You will be a flexible team player, with a naturally collaborative working style.
What We Can Offer You
People who work for Twinings don’t just come here to do a job – they have a real passion for the business and a desire to do the best job they can.
, we give our people things they really value: the freedom to have an impact, the flexibility to manage their own time, and the support they need to do their jobs well. Our approach to employee benefits reflects the level of confidence and trust we put in our people.
We’re an inspiring business with great products and really talented people, so it’s only natural that we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits – to show our people just how much we value them.
Pension + 25 days Holiday (Flexible scheme) + Staff Discounts.