Great People Work Here
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
Working with the Business Services Supervisor this role will deliver the post room services for the Andover site. The role holder will be required to deliver a first-class customer focused service, work under pressure, have excellent attention to detail, working either independently or as part of a team.
In addition to the following:
To be successful in the role you will:
- Ensuring the timely and accurate receiving, sorting and distribution of all mail and packages arriving at the Post Room
- Undertaking internal collections and distribution of mail items as required
- Following all laid out procedures for handling incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Assisting colleagues in the collection of their departmental and personal mail and packages from the Post Room
- Preparing all mail and packages for collection by Royal Mail and DHL following set procedures and meeting appropriate collection times. This will include the packing items (where necessary) items, franking of mail and preparation of courier paperwork
- Managing work environment to ensure the security all packages and mail items
- Assisting in the running of the staff shop with tasks including ordering stock, unpacking deliveries, sell stock and general housekeeping of the shop area
- Providing break &, holiday and sickness cover for Reception. With duties including greeting visitors, dealing with external and internal telephone calls and making tannoy announcements
- Assisting in the operation of the onsite printing facility as directed by the Business Services Supervisor or Reprographic Operator
- Undertaking in general post room and shop administrative tasks as required
- Providing holiday and sickness cover for colleagues as required
- Any other general duties as required by the Business Services Supervisor
- Have experience within a customer services environment
- Be able to work to and within set procedures and timeframes
- Have a professional sense of judgement – knowing when to use initiative and when to consult first; considers impacts and consequences of actions
- Have an adaptable and flexible approach to situations
- Be service driven – focused on practical delivery of a great service
- Have the ability of develop good working relationships at all levels
- Be a team player – always willing to help and work for the team
- Be self-motivated and able to work alone, work well under pressure
- Be detail conscious
- Be able to respond positively under pressure with tact and diplomacy
- Act as an ambassador for the Company
- Be highly organised
- Confident in the use Microsoft Office packages – including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Have experience with courier specific software
- Numerate, able to work quickly and accurately with numbers and detail
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.