Production Manager/ Manufacturing Manager (Supply Lead) – Full time – Permanent
Great People Work Here
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
The Supply Lead role is an integral role within the Andover Supply Centre (manufacturing site) operations leadership team. As a lead for the largest population within ASC, the purpose of the role is to organise and oversee the manufacturing processes (filling and packing operations) for our UK markets. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth, efficient running of all production lines whilst ensuring quality standards and health and safety guidelines are adhered too.
About the role
- You will lead the Andover Supply Centre (Manufacturing Site-Filling and Packing Operations) to ensure delivery is on time and in-full to customers to the right standards and quality.
- You will support the business as a key communicator, in delivering strategic plans through development, engagement and empowerment of production operations team.
- Accountability for operational costs and budget responsibility, ensuring cost saving plans are developed.
- Accountability of ASC manufacturing KPI’s: H&S, Quality, People, Cost, Performance (filling and packing areas).
- You will lead the team to seek, identify and initiate improvements across the Andover Supply Centre to ensure we are the supplier of choice for customers.
- You will take ownership of Health and Safety requirements and compliance with the company’s safety, health and environmental policies (filling and packing areas).
- You will coach, support and develop Supply Coaches (Shift Leaders) and production teams to become key messengers and advocates of our strategy.
- Ensure Supply Coach, responsibilities and expectations are aligned with ASC Strategy and that they know how they contribute to the company, through deployment of 1-2-1 meetings and meaningful PDR processes.
- You will participate in creating and delivering operational long-term business strategies, as well as, scoping, delivering Capex projects in line with long term strategy.
This list of roles and responsibilities is not exhaustive and relies heavily on being self-motivated. The expectation of the role is conducive with reliability, flexibility, and strategic thought processes.
You will have experience of successful stakeholder management and of working collaboratively within cross functional teams to achieve business objectives. You will be a confident leader and role model to others through demonstration of values and behaviours aligned to our strategic imperatives. You will show genuine care for team members and be accessible, approachable and flexible.
You should have at least 4 years’ experience in a leadership role and be able to demonstrate supervision of multi skilled and multi-disciplined manufacturing operations leaders and teams (Leading shift-based leaders). You will need to feel comfortable performing against targets and have high expectations of yourself and others.
You will have proven experience of cost control and budget management. It is essential that you have the following qualifications: IOSH qualified, Management qualification and it would be desirable if you have: NEBOSH qualification, SAP understanding, Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean/TPM tools and methodology deployment experience, problem solving tools, deployment experience and NVQ Assessor.
Benefits for the role include:
Private Medical Insurance
33 days holiday (including bank holidays) per annum, with the ability to buy and sell holiday throughout the year
You will be provided with a company credit card, laptop and phone
You have the ability to earn up to a 15% bonus per annum on top of your basic salary (7.5% based on business performance and 7.5% based on personal performance)
If this role interests you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
in order to request a full job description, or to enquire about the salary, before applying. This advert closes on the 27th Janurary 2021.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Resource partner:HR shared services