Quality Coach – Permanent – Full Time
About the role:
Great People Work Here
An exciting new role has been created within the Quality team within Andover Supply Centre to support the implementation, control and maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS) as well as the identification and resolution of internal and external quality issues. The working hours for this role are 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
We're looking for people who don't just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
- Audit and analyse the QMS processes and the quality and food safety of the product and materials.
- Support the implementation and monitoring of the Integrate Good Practices Management System, ensuring compliance is met of factory GMP standards, hygiene standards and pest control.
- Audit suppliers and co packers as part of the Supplier Quality Management System.
- Support the factory team on the implementation of actions relating to audits.
- Co-ordinate non-conformance process, including working alongside factory teams to investigate and apply problem solving tools for root cause analysis as well as implementing corrective and preventative actions.
- Provide training and practical support in Quality, GMP, GHP, Food Safety and legal requirements.
- Handle consumer and customer complaints by supporting investigations.
- Support the compliance with systems and controls across operations, actively engaging cross-functionally to ensure all procedures drive compliance.
- Adherence with all Company Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) policies and procedures. Ensure full co-operation in all aspects of HSE and act positively on any failings or weaknesses in our systems or procedures.
- You will have 2 years or more of experience in FMCG manufacturing production.
- Good knowledge of the quality and food safety audit process and QMS principles.
- Good working knowledge of UK food and safety legislation.
- You will have a strong passion for coaching and developing others.
- You will be self-motivated and capable of delivering results, including the proven ability to prioritise objectives and duties.
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.