Engineering Manager – Full Time – Permanent
Great People Work Here
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
We are looking for a Site Engineering Reliability Manager to head up the Engineering team within our Andover Supply Centre. The purpose of this role is to provide a safe, efficient and reliable manufacturing facility through leadership of the engineering and reliability team.
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
In return, we offer a unique package of employee benefits that help you to be at your best, at work and at home - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the freedom to act and the tools to aim high.
Within the role, you will be:
- Providing leadership to the engineering coaches to enable them to excell as a team and within their own roles, as well as identifying training needs and skill gaps, implementing suitable schemes to bridge gaps.
- Developing and implementing strategies that accelerate and improve current maintenance practices and processes to improve equipment performance, reliability, and lower repair costs.
- Working cross functionally with teams in the organisation to identify and systematically solve problems, share knowledge to build on the Twinings values and the Engineering strategic plan.
- Ensuring the continuity of locally supplied spares through the interaction and collaboration with all functions. Actively source alternative suppliers and parts, while maintaining and improving production efficiency
- Ensuring accurate data input and recording of all related data bases to aid in detailed analyses for focused improvements.
- You will have a degree or equivalent in an Engineering or technical discipline.
- You will have experience in People Management Skills-ACAS, Performance Management, Absence Management and Investigations/Disciplinary Processes.
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply below.