Saleroom Assistant – Permanent - Part time (3 days per week)
Great People Work Here
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
In return, we offer a unique package of employee benefits that help you to be at your best, at work and at home - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the freedom to act and the tools to aim high.
About the role:
• Preparing batches of teas, herbs and fruits to the required standards as requested by Tea and Herb Buyers/Blenders.
• You will be organised, sorting tea and herb samples received daily into the department.
• You will have good attention to detail, accurately weighing experimental blends in accordance with prescribed recipes as well as accurately inputting data into spreadsheets and databases.
• You will hand make all tea bag formats for tasting comparisons.
• Ensuring high standards of hygiene, you will wash up used crockery and store correctly ready for use.
• You will have good communications skills, communicating with all Twinings factories and warehouses by phone and email.
• You must be proficient across various IT system, including Microsoft and SAP.
•Make continued process improvements and recommendations to the saleroom supervisor.
•Attend and contribute to all forms of team meetings and wider business meeting across TwiningsOvo, including occasional presentations.
Any other duties as required by the supervisor/manager within the scope of the job.
You must be self-motivated, have attention to detail and ability to work to timescales, have the ability to work in a physically demanding environment, flexible, have a collaborative approach, able to work on own initiative, have a willingness to learn and embrace new tasks and an eye for continuous process improvements.
You much be at least Secondary educated.
If you think this role sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you.