Technology Business Partner – Supply Chain - Permanent
Great People Work Here
Are you searching for a career with bags of variety, in an environment that celebrates differences and empowers collaboration, which values individuals and will encourage you to make an impact? Do you want the freedom to explore, and the opportunities to find new ways and to innovate? If so, TwiningsOvo delivers.
The Technology Business Partner (TBP) proactively acts as a “trusted advisor,” to the global Supply Chain team. Within the role, you will focus on strategic initiatives and planning activities, striving to understand market challenges, including customer priorities and competitive issues,ensuring you create technology solutions that enable the business to achieve their objectives.
You will operate as the key business contact representing Technology in promoting technology services and capabilities and provide support in delivering technology products that meet the needs of the business. As part of being the technology contact person for Supply Chain support/break-fix of the application landscape will be required to build a trusted relationship with these stakeholders and to own the lifecycle of the application.
We’re looking for people who don’t just come here to get the job done, but who have a real passion for the brand and a desire to do the best job they can. In return, we offer an inspiring package of employee benefits - to show just how much we value you. This role will offer you the scope for growth and the tools to aim high.
The role will necessitate some travel within the UK and overseas.
About the role
• You will develop close and trusted relationships with the Supply Chain Senior Management team. Working to understand their goals, strategic plans and challenges and how Technology can support them to deliver these.
• You will build a sound understanding of the market in which Supply Chain operates, understanding trends, challenges, risks and opportunities and position of competitors.
• You will identify digitally enabled innovation opportunities that may benefit Supply Chain, liaising with strategic external partners and industry groups in order to develop new ideas for consideration.
• You will undertake business analysis and prepare recommendations and business plans as needed, screening and evaluating new solution opportunities to address internal and external customer needs.
• You will develop and implement successful solution roadmaps, overseeing the end to end process of identifying solutions, implementation and launch of solutions and help to maximize the positive impact on the business.
• You will collaborate with the Senior Leadership team to develop annual budgets for technology projects.
• You will ensure governance processes are understood and followed by Operating Units and Enabling Function senior stakeholders.
• You will have a proven track record in technology relationship management/business Partnering, with experience of working at senior level and interfacing with Senior Management teams. With strong people and leadership skills with a hands on approach and management style, you will have a proven track record and experience in developing effective relationships, strategic plans, business cases and prioritising in demanding environments.
• You will have previous experience of working within a Supply Chain environment within a global business.
• You will have strong knowledge of IT Process, Technology, Strategy and Data Analytics
• You will have strong IT financial/budget management skills.
• You will have a strong awareness of Cyber Security and Information Security.
• You will possess absolute commitment to service quality, continuous improvement and relationship management, exhibiting gravitas and credibility to lead and influence at a senior level.